7 easy homemade natural aphrodisiacs. We all want to be up to our game when it comes to being intimate in our relationships. This is not always an easy task. Many reasons could sap our energies but make us unable to perform the way we really want. Causes could include overworking ourselves, be out of energy, or just not being in the mood. Let\’s remind ourselves that sex is significant in a romantic relationship. Both partners should be sexually satisfied and happy for a healthy relationship. That\’s why sometimes, even when you are not up to it, not feeling it, you still do it to make your partner happy. This is where aphrodisiac could help. You can use them for more energy to quickly get you into the mood. Aphrodisiac could be natural or chemical. There are many aphrodisiac supplements out there, but they could contain chemicals or be expensive. Here we present some easy homemade natural aphrodisiacs that would help you be up your game.
- CONSUMING FIGS Figs are great in increasing sex drive. Adding figs to your smoothies will increase your metabolism to have better intercourse with your partner. Fig is packed with amino acids that produce nitric oxide, which helps relax your blood vessels and increase blood flow to sex organs, vital to getting aroused. It also causes a penile and clitoral erection, vaginal lubrication, and other parts of the sexual cascade. Adding figs to your smoothies will take it from a refreshing beverage to an erotic libation. They can simply be consumed as they are or add them to your smoothies.
2. USING GARLIC MORE OFTEN Garlic contains allicin which increases testosterone. Add some garlic to your food. Garlic improves blood circulation via enzymes called nitric oxide, which promotes more blood flow down there. Just add a little minced garlic to your fried veggies in a pan and fry up a sensual fest.
3. CASSAVA AND GINGER JUICE Cassava is a root vegetable; it is in the same family as yam. The following recipe is perfect for people who experience dryness during intercourse and for frigid women. Take a piece of cassava and some ginger pieces. Peel the cassava and cut it into small pieces; cut the ginger in small details too. Juice them separately, then mix the juices collected together. You can add some honey and ice cubes. Then consume a few hours going to bed.
4. MILK, HONEY, CLOVES This next tip is so effective that it is advised to do it just before going to bed. And you will need some milk, honey and clove powder. Warm 200 ml of milk, add in one teaspoon of pure honey and half a teaspoon of clove powder. Mix very well and drink. This mixture will allow better blood circulation and stimulate your senses, making you arouse easily.
5. EATING WALNUTS Walnuts are a great source of a healthy heart with omega-three fatty acids and promote great sex and function in your loins. They are natural anti-depressants, which helps in keeping your mood suitable for pleasurable sex. So, snack on them as they are, or sprinkle on salad, add to a smoothie, …
6. ADDING CINNAMON POWDER TO BEVERAGES Adding cinnamon powder to your beverages, tea, or coffee is an excellent way to increase sex drive. When used regularly, over time, the cinnamon powder will help in increasing sexual desire and reduce urinary tract infections in women. Cinnamon helps in lowering high blood sugar, which restricts blood flow in the vagina. However, when your blood sugar is in control, you will have better sex.
7. USING PUMPKIN SEEDS Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, popularly known to increase fertility and sex drive. You can moderately snack on them, sprinkle them in your salad. Pumpkin seeds contain a high level of omega-3 fatty acids, which help clean your arteries and capillaries, leading to better blood circulation.
CONCLUSION 7 easy homemade natural aphrodisiac including consuming figs, using garlic more often; drinking cassava and ginger juice; mixing milk-honey-clove; eating walnuts; adding cinnamon powder to your beverages; using pumpkin seeds. Do you know any other homemade natural aphrodisiacs? Please share in the comment box.